Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 - A Picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.






I believe this section needs a few pictures. There are my sisters, who have been there for me and my bestest friends since I was born. There is also my cousin, who happens to be a year and a half younger than me but one of my closest confidants. We grew up living two houses away from each other, so we were more like sisters than anything else. Then there are the non-family related friendships. That prize of longevity goes to Sara.







Sara and I met in nursery school at the wee age of four and still remain close to this day (In the picture I am Little Red Riding Hood and she is a Ballerina). We went to school together all the way up until college, where I decided to go away to school and she stayed home. I'd like to say we stayed as close during that time, but college is a busy time for everyone. We still kept in contact although we didn't see each other as much.
Fast forward to today. We are still friends. We have been through rocky times. Her and I both have made mistakes in our friendship but as adults we realize that sometimes it's better to forgive and move on. Good friends don't come around often, so when you realize someone is really truly your friend, you better hold on tight and do everything to keep that friendship alive!

No comments: