Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 15 Facts
1. I like pretty much ANYTHING with cheese on it.
2. Growing up with CF has really impacted my career choice in becoming a nurse. I've always had amazing nurses and I always wanted to be just like them. Now that I work with premature babies and their scared parents - I feel I am giving back somehow.
3. Speaking of work, I LOVE to work. I hate being sick and stuck at home. If I can I will work until my doctor literally tells me I can't anymore. Some people like to think that it puts a strain on me, etc. Work is my escape. I am taking care of someone else who is even sicker than myself and I can stop thinking about my own health while I am there.
4. I LOVE massages.
5. Getting my puppy Chloe was an extremely spontaneous adventure after a lovely dinner and glass or two of pinot grigio, but I would be lost without her!
6. I am 27 and unfortunately, am just learning the very hard lesson of who my true friends are and who is just out for themselves.
7. PINK is my favorite color.
8. I love shopping for make-up, bags and shoes.
9. My family and I are extremely CLOSE. I have four sisters and they are all my best friends.
10. I'm kind of terrified of the ocean, and I can't really swim too well. Although I WISH that I could swim and didn't fear the water because I would one day like to try surfing.
11. I'm kind of a nerd. I love to read books. I was class president in high school and senior class president in nursing school. One day I would actually like to teach future nurses!
12. I have been dating the most amazing guy since April 2008 and he is my absolute rock.
13. On a good day, when my lungs aren't hurting - I like to drive around and sing at the top of my lungs.
14. I'm not yet engaged, but I'm pretty sure I know my exact wedding dress AND my bridesmaid dresses! (a girl can dream!).
15. I sometimes have somewhat of a potty mouth - which surprises some people because they think I'm this sweet, innocent girl, but that's not really me. I'm quite complex.