Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello Fall ..

I actually don't mind the fall weather. I LOVE brining out the UGGs again and comfy sweaters. The thing I hate is all the yucky viruses going around. It seems like everyone has sore throats, is sneezing and coughing non-stop. I am always very cautious and good with hand washing - but this time of the year I am simply OCD about it. Working in a hospital I'd have to say I wash my hands at LEAST every 5 minutes or so. That can make for very dry, yucky hands - thank goodness for hand lotion! I honeslty cannot believe it's already November. Time has flown by so fast it's crazy!

I took a week off from work next week - not to go away - but simply to relax and get my room organized. I think it's time to do a major clean up. I also want to make room for a desk so that when I start back to school I am not crouching down at this little lap desk that I now have my laptop on. For someone who's prone to bone problems later on life - it's probably not the best set up right now!

Here's to the fall and the winter - let the damage not be so bad on my lungs this year! I might just have to buy a pretty new scarf, hat and gloves to keep the cold air out of my bagpipes!

No comments: