Tuesday, December 27, 2011

6 weeks post op appointment!!




My staples are all officially out!! My PFT's are higher than I have seen them in YEARS and I haven't even really started working out yet. Now that my staples are out, I am allowed to return to Pulmonary Rehab. I am going to call later to set up my schedule. I honestly can't wait to start, and have a little routine to follow! I also bought myself a new treadmill so that when I do not have rehab and it's cold out, I can still work out! Nothing is going to stop me from maximizing the full potential of these amazing new lungs of mine! I'm also allowed to start driving again. I feel like my life is getting back to normal! It's SOOOO crazy. I feel amazing and I am more excited for the new year than ever before!! Bring on 2012!! I'm ready =)

No comments: