Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 2008 - a glass of wine and a puppyy!!


If you know me at all you'd know that I have always wanted a puppy. Well last August I happened to be living on my own (well with two roommates) and got one. Joey and I were out to dinner and I just wanted to go to a pet store. We went to one in the mall but then called a few to see if they were still open on our way home. We ended up at pet store that had small terriers, shihtzus and malteses. I actually picked up a maltest first - but she wasn't very friendly. I then locked eyes on this adorable little female shihtzu and picked her up - she did not go back down in that cage. Joey tried talking sense into me that I couldn't just get a dog like that, I had no supplies, etc., etc. He was right, I probably shouldn't have, not in that way anyway. But I am sooooo glad I did. Chloe is the most precious puppy ever and I love her to death!

No comments: