Saturday, November 6, 2010

Did I just jinx myself?

I find it rather odd that today I am on the phone with my doctor discussing my very gross, thick, green mucus when just about two weeks ago I was posting about how good I was feeling lately. I'm not superstitious by any means - but maybe I did jinx myself. My 02 levels are down again - 90% on room air and my heart beat is fast (138bpm) and my cough is, well it's productive and definitely needs some high potency medications.

I am actually on vacation from work starting tomorrow for an entire week. I guess it's good that I am going to nip this in the bud and not have to take anymore time off from work. I also feel like maybe someone is playing a trick on me. Like they knew I had a weeks vacation coming up - so instead of letting me just relax and enjoy - they had to make my lungs revolt so that I have to pay very special attention to them while on vacation.

No comments: